Disclaimer

The contents of this site are copyrighted material. Please respect the law. Please donate as I do not have sponsors and conduct thorough research before publishing. To those that donate I may share more insides of what the Trump government means to the world.

lunes, 27 de febrero de 2017

Survival Investment


Survival Investment
How to save your family.
My name is Germanico Vaca,

I am a builder/ inventor/writer. I had been writing about the events to unfold since 1997. I have tried my very best to warn humanity about the economic issues and so much more. I know that the time has finally come and I must do whatever it takes to protect my family and I sure hope you would do the same.

For many years, I have planned to build a “survival bunker” and kept postponing the plan due to financial circumstances. But most importantly because I have known of this since I am 13 years old. I knew it was not the right time yet.

However, I came to the realization that building a hide-out was not the solution. Because if the world is going to be destroyed and humanity was going to be destroyed, then survival will only expose you to war and famine.

The question is how are you going to survive later? What are you going to do for a year? What are you going to do afterwards and how are you going to survive after you come out of the bunker? Specially since there will be no government, no jobs, no society, nothing else. Can you start over and begin from NOTHING?

Of course, the answer is that you will have to make a new community, a new country and a new life and we need each other.

People will literally go insane, if you have nothing to do, and illnesses, and boredom, and depression will kill you anyway. So, a better plan was needed. I have never seen one, have you?

That will mean creating a “community”. Only then we can prepare to survive. More importantly, only then we can work to forge a new society, a new community a new life for ourselves and our families.
Of course, the other great dilemma was the investment required to build a “Survival Bunker". After all the money invested what do you do if nothing happens? Are you willing to lose and waste thousands of dollars?

The catastrophes and things happening all over the world are real, and regardless of how much destruction and damage we confront, the reality is that sooner or later, we will need to face the survival from all this economic chaos. All these changes happening around the world.

After careful consideration, I realized that the only true solution was to build a “viable business” and the “Survival Bunker” as part of the business.

It only makes sense. A survival bunker needs great amounts of food, water purification, own electric system and proper facilities. The only way to do that is creating a business that will involve food, water and juice processing.

That is why I have decided to create a “Vegetable and Fruit Processing Center”. The business will produce dehydrated and dried fruits and vegetables, plus all kinds of fruit juices, tomato sauces, ketchup, pasta, marmalades and preservatives. While at the same time we will have machinery, equipment and “investment in dry foods”.

The beauty of the idea is that the survival center will be built as a storage facility and hence a tax deductible and business expense. It will also be the perfect place to be used as “storage facility” for all kinds of products: dried vegetables from fruits, beans, rice, corn and many other products. In reality any survival place becomes a “storage facility” in many ways, I could create a viable business and have the facilities to provide my family and your family with a survival bunker.

I conducted the research and I have created the plan. I can offer you the opportunity of a lifetime. You can have a place to save your family and a profitable business regardless of what happens. No one in the world can offer you this opportunity. Basically, you and your family become a part of a profitable business and have the perfect place to survive a cataclysm.

You will receive the business plan once you make your commitment. I am truly sorry that it cannot be shared before, and I cannot offer financing, partial payments or any kind of deferment. You will need to pay $10,000 for each person and only 50 people will be accepted. Once I have reached the limit then there is nothing that we can do.

There is no better hidden and secret place that something on plain site. Nobody has to know and no one will know the real reason and we will operate a business that will be profitable and successful and you will be profiting to the very last minute or if nothing happens then we will profit for many years to come.

The bunker will be impossible to break into. It will have proper security all the time. It will have surveillance cameras, protection and a security fence. Of course, it will have all the food that we may need and there will be no time to be bored, no way to be depressed because we will have a community.

It will have the facilities to make life as comfortable as possible and plenty of food, water and most importantly, we will be producing products much needed for humanity as the world all around suffers so many problems, specially shortage of food, of course in the worst-case scenario we will operate to the very last moment before a collapse.

You see. I always found very selfish to just hide myself and my family with some food. It makes no sense. Building a survival bunker for your family alone is not a survival plan. It is a death trap because without a community, without others to help you later, what kind of world are you going to come out to.

Waiting to be one of the “lucky people” the government has selected is another death trap. You will be a prisoner under military orders and have no saying or voice, little more than a slave of some egomaniac like Trump. No thank you.

If you decide to strike it on your own the price is staggering. How would you be able to calculate enough food and water supplies for 6 months straight. What about a much longer time?

How would you be able to afford the proper security, water filtration, electric system and ventilation. How would you be able to fix and repair any equipment if you do not have someone who knows how to fix them? I always kept coming back to the fact that I could not do it without a source of good income and renewable energy for unlimited power! Much less if we do not have enough people to support and help each other.

Then I realized that I needed to have a solid secure facility to withstand natural disasters or terrorist attacks. I needed a building that could be secured.

I have invented several ways to make the facility withstand earthquakes and I have found the location where survival can be achieved.

This place is going to be built at 2800 meters above sea level. It is located in a mountain range that has no volcanic activity underneath, it is a great location where regardless of what happens will be away from nuclear plants, it is the most ideal place to restart after survival.

I was also confronted with a sad reality; the majority of people hate to admit it. Although I am one of the most capable people you will find. I can do most anything and everything. Nevertheless, the fact is there are a lot of things that I am not good at, and I will need other people to take care of so many things and nobody can do this alone.

Security for one thing will need constant monitoring of the entire area. If we confront such crisis, people will be searching for survivors to kill and destroy and rob them of what they have. We need soldiers and people willing to defend all of us. I need a company.

Humanity may suffer all kinds of illness and disease. We will need a real doctor and enough medicines to survive and specially if a contagious disease hits the family. We will need to have a nurse, a doctor and someone who know how to cure injuries.

No matter how busy and strong we remain, we will need a psychiatrist and someone who can serve as spiritual counselor and provide guidance.

The solution is to create a community and we need to have a team of people to face one year of survival. The sad and tragic reality of the world is that a bunker and survival facility will be nothing but a dead trap for most families.

Anyone who is trying to sell you a so called “survival plan and a survival bunker” is pulling your leg. You will die trapped in a place of your own making. You need a community or otherwise you will perish.

I have invented even the best brick and construction system and it will be used in this facility. But it cannot be done without YOU. So, I need you as investor. If you do not have at least $10,000 for each member of your family I cannot help you. You cannot help me.

If you have any doubts of what is happening, then you better watch this evidence.

I have known of the events to take place since I am 13 years old. You will need to buy my book “Labyrinth of life” for that story. But what matters is that ever since. I have been thinking how to survive such cataclysm.

I have researched for years. I know more information that you probably care to know. I have invented the way that I will build and now I am ready to do so. We cannot wait anymore, we have come to the moment when we must make the decision and I know the place where it must be built. I know God, the Supreme creator will guide you to know that I am telling you the truth. God will guide you to either trust me or to dismiss me. Without that selection and without faith you will convince yourself I am lying and you simply must stop reading. Good Luck!

If you can sense the power of God and I know that your guardian angel will protect you and your family, then you will embark in the perilous journey we must face together.

I cannot tell you how much I have analyzed, every single detail for the location and regardless of what many people say. I know in my heart that the place I have chosen is the right place. I know I am asking a lot from you to trust me with the wellbeing of your family. But I can assure you that you can be sure that they will be in the same place I will have my own loved ones.

My life is meaningless to me without my loved ones. The life of my son and his future descendants means the world to me and I will not depart this earth without making sure he is safe and that is what guides my plan. If I can help you and you come along this journey, then it is Gods will.

My plan is ready and it has the most incredible security for you that you will not believe.

You see. I have planned so much that I have been able to conceive a plan that you will be protected in the best possible way and for every contingency.

Your investment will be backed completely by real estate in the United States. My house is completely paid for in the USA. I have no debt whatsoever in my house, and is worth $500,000. When you come on board you become a member of an LLC, and such LLC will have as security my house in the United States. Once we sell the house, then all that money will be used to buy “silver” and “gold” to secure even more your investment when banks collapse. So, in many ways I have minimized all the risk for you. You will trust me with your money to build a “business venture” which will also be a “survival bunker” and I have gone the extra mile and created such a professional bunker for my family and yours. The place will be stocked with everything that we will need to survive for one year. But it is what we will do afterwards that matter.

There is no better place and nowhere in the world you will be safer than in this place. I am working as fast as possible, and we plan to start by March, 2017. We need to have everything ready by June 2017. Relocation and assistance will be since July 7, 2017. By September 7 it may be too late for everyone.

All the details and plans would be shared only with those that have done the investment. It is $10,000 per PERSON. No information will be provided until you make the payment for security purposes. If you do not trust me then simply you need to move on. There is no time to waste and I do not need to convince you or anyone.

You will need to send $10,000 in a cashier’s check payable to Germanico P Vaca at 34 Lange Drive, Lovettsville VA 20180. You can also send a wire transfer.

All the documentation and paper work will take some time because the facility is outside the United States. You will receive all the details and contract. You will be able to visit and tour the site by May 31 2017. This is something that needs to be done as fast as possible and in as much secrecy as possible. So, unless you understand that it is precisely to protect the place and your wellbeing that no information is available.

If you have any doubts of who I maybe, then you can see that I do have several blogs:

I will carry out all the hard work. You can come in June to tour the facility, and you can take care of any decorative touches that you, your wife or your kids may like.

The bunker will be so unique that will have a unique anti earthquake system. Three different ways to have access to water. Three ways to have electricity, wind, solar and waste system. All the food you can imagine (we will have a factory) and incredibly we will be making a “profit” and it is located in the safest place you can have on earth.

I can’t reveal where it is. But I will tell you this. You will be receiving constant pictures to update you of the progress of the location, factory and development.

You must also learn of why we will be located in the right place.

Japan is already suffering the effects of radiation and is so volcanic that has very little chance for survival.

The Antarctic is cracking up everywhere and sea levels are rising as we speak. Great developments will be coming and new revelations will astonish the world.

New Zealand has a new continent. The changes to New Zealand are unbelievable and you can expect massive earthquakes.

Australia is breaking up in two. There is a tear of the continent and soon it will be revealed. So, anyone who had hoped that Australia will be a safe place is out of luck. Besides it has the most poisonous animals than any other place. All capable of finding the food you can store.

Europe has so many problems that Italy is between eruptions, flooding and economic catastrophe. Europe is a tiny continent and has enough nuclear plants that it will be decimated. The Euro is about to collapse and war may break between several nations.

The United States has Yellowstone, and so many nuclear plants all around the continent that will create radiation impossible to shield yourself no matter where you are. Tragically the United States will become a wasteland for many centuries to come. The whole north hemisphere will be suffering of radiation.

Africa is a massive continent and it will probably shelter many survivors. But violence and corruption will make it impossible to build anything for survival.

China and India have 1.3 billion people each, enough said. There is not enough food and water that can possible be stored to help them survive.

That leaves only South America and it is the only place where humanity survived before. A careful study of the tunnels of all South America gives us the answer.

Now, the problem is how can you do it if you are not familiar with the land, the laws, the governments. You can benefit of my research of over twenty years and simply invest in my project for a business and for a complete survival bunker that it will be as professional as any bunker out there.

My plan has considered so many things that you may not even think about it. Such as:
The site is located in a location where you can see a whole valley and as far as five miles in all directions.

The place itself has a unique name “the sacred crossing” that is what it means in the native language.
The site will have potable water, a water storage facility and a well of pure water. A drainage system capable of handling massive rains but located in a place where there could be no floods or rains to flood the facility. A ventilation system that will be able to handle breathable air and in fact protection and air filtration that may be needed if too much radiation or volcanic activity has happened.

The site will have the support of the top authorities in the area: The governor, the prefect and mayor of the city will be part of the facilities and will expedite the permits for the facility. Operation will be legal and yet with enough support to have authorities and protection from the top. Very important that we will have police, military and local protection.

Design and layout will provide living facilities that will look no different than a hotel. Only that it will be completely secret and buried underground. You will enjoy your privacy and security without concerning yourself with being responsible for food, cooking, cleaning and washing other than your own private quarters. While at the same time you will have use and access of facilities such as gym, pool and entertainment.

Living will require you to have responsibilities and you will hold jobs around the facility. Some of those jobs may be rotating in security, attending, teaching, managing, administering jobs, cooking, health assistance. Etc.

We will have mandatory classes, mandatory exercise routines, mandatory cooking chores and other chores to keep everyone active and avoid mental problems, depression and health issues.

We will have an aquaponics farm within the facility for fresh vegetables. Fresh fish and there will be chickens and Tayos. You need to read my book “Salvation in the seven caves, published in 2008.

There will be no success in an enterprise if we do not have the skills to survive. Mental preparation to deal with all the adversities will be needed. In many ways, any survival facility will need to have a self-governing community and for the protection of our facility we will run a check on your criminal background. No person with any sex offender record will be accepted, and we will ask you not to even try become a part of our community if any issues like that is in your history. I will not care for credit problems because we all have confronted economic issues at a certain point on our lives. But criminal behavior or sexual behavior can destroy any community and we will not waste time trying to deal with it.

No drug addiction also will be permitted and no cigarrete smoking. Alcohol will not exist in our facilities and none will be allowed either.

Secrecy. When the moment of disaster strikes, thieves, looters and criminals will try to access any survival place. In fact, the army, guerrillas, and criminals will try to take possession of locations where they can survive. So, you DO NOT want others to know about your survival facility! So, for the rest of the world our facility will be nothing but a small processing plant. We will create the reputation of being extremely secure with German shepherds all around the property, video camera surveillance and too inaccessible for the people. It will also be too far away from “curious people”.
So, if you want to become a part of my project: Send a $10,000 cashier’s check to

Germanico P Vaca: 34 Lange Dr. Lovettsville, VA 20180

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.